Virtua_LM is proud to present you with one new endurance legendary track: Sebring, United States, for rFactor 2. Converted from our from-scratch creation on rFactor, this track has been modified to take advantage of new rFactor 2 capabilities.
What is new in v2.01
- Club Layout: AIW Pitpath fixed
- Club Layout: Smoothed AIW at start/finish
- 12h Layout: A wrong pitbox position is fixed
- 12h Layout: New „League Edition“ layout with the tirewalls between 15 (Gendebien) and 16 (Le Mans) – the „normal“ 12h has no more tirewalls on this place
- Slightly modified, less shiny racegroove texture
What is new in v2.00
- The actual (newer) RealRoad shader is applied
- Curbs are also RealRoad
- Nightlights on the track side objects are back working
- A lot of changes on the materials and textures
- The overall brightness of the track is reduced to match the current version of rFactor 2
- AIW (AI-Driver): some smaller fixes
- GDB (Time and Position): some smaller fixes
- A kind of solid „cut detection“ in the part beween 15 (Gendebien) and 16 (Le Mans)
- 03.19.2011 – V1.00: rFactor
- 06.27.2011 – V1.00: GTR2 version
- 08.07.2011 – V1.00: GT-Legends / Race 07
- 10.09.2011 – V1.01: GT-Legends – AIW update
- 07.29.2012 – V1.90: rFactor 2 – Beta 1
- 04.05.2015 – V2.00: rFactor 2 – Build 946
- 04.15.2015 – V2.01: rFactor 2 – AIW fixes and new „League Edition“ layout
Amax (archive), Chris (car modelling), DerDumeKlemmer (conversion), Discocandy (painting), Ethone (track modelling), Etone (archive), emac (IT and webmaster), F1Driver (painting), Gmilno (AIW), HarryCS (car modelling), Markus Nissa (car modelling & painting), Monsum (track modelling), Nugit (car modelling and tools), Racer-BR (painting), Swiss Hutless (car modelling), Sylvain (track modelling), T-Spark (painting), Tato (painting), Vince Klortho (R&D), Zulu (painting).
Our thoughts also go to our long term friends who built Virtua_LM history: Aprimatic, Burger4man, Danilo, Dave_3D, Eden7c, Eclipsee, JazzDevil, Joe Bar Team, King Of The Ring, Padajacaba, Revsect, Vassalfada, Trumpf.
Arnold Wong, Batman, BSNismo, Bullitt, Christ, David Wright, Desmo, Digitt, DrGroove, Elio75, Elwood, emac, Eric.Bugs, F1Racer, Firefox, gadjo, Greeze, Greybrad, Grietick, Grincheux, Gundam, JBMASS, Kakushi, Kalaan, Khyn, Menro, mianiak, Mika Hirvonen, MilleFeuilles21, MotorFX, Moucham, Mullog, Niko, Nikolovic, Otaugames, Pete Walsh, Punko353, Raegon, Roswell, sg72, Spacekid, SpeedFr, Sticky-Fingers, Sulky, Taz, TheLonely, TheNewBob, Tmsi68, Valgone, Vevex, Yoss
Special thanks go to….
- Image Space Incorporated (ISI), for providing us with great modding platforms for so many years.
- All the testers from the ISI Beta Test Team for their great feedback.
- emac, for hosting our forums and for his kindness and honesty in our everyday virtual life.
- Our families, who shared and endured this strange passion during those last years.
- Our loyal fans.
Terms and conditions
- Conversion or modification of any of this package’s contents is strictly prohibited, whatever the destination platform.
- Usage of some textures can be granted according to the conditions described inside the Virtua_LM disclaimer written on our website.
- In a more general way, the restrictions of use applied to this package are described inside the disclaimer section of the Virtua_LM website. Any additional question can be asked (in a polite way) on our forums.
Newer Version: Virtua_LM Sebring V2.02