Virtua_LM is proud to introduce you with Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for rFactor 2. Converted from our fromscratch creation on rFactor, this track has been modified to take advantage of new rFactor 2 capabilities. Proposed with 3 layouts, Mid-Ohio is generally appreciated to offer close racing along this 3.5 km long track.
What is new
- New grass shader
- Tweaked shadows
- New real road shader
- Some texture corrections (saturation mainly)
- New fitting layout: Miller 200 (based on the „no chicane“ layout)
- New AIW
- New Cams
- Some smaller corrections
- 06.13.2008 – v1.00: Initial release
- 09.30.2008 – v1.01: Patch for Race07 / GTRE
- 03.28.2009 – v1.10: New Miller Time 200 layout for rFactor
- 03.11.2012 – v1.90: rFactor 2 – Beta 1
- 07.29.2012 – v1.91: rFactor 2 – Beta 2
- 06.06.2014 – v2.00: rFactor 2 – Final version + Miller 200 layout
Amax (archive), Chris (car modelling), Dave_3D (car modelling), DerDumeKlemmer (conversion), Discocandy (painting), Ethone (track modelling), Etone (archive), emac (IT and webmaster), F1Driver (painting), Gmilno (AIW), HarryCS (car modelling), JazzDevil (car modelling), Markus Nissa (car modelling & painting), Monsum (track modelling), Nugit (car modelling and tools), Racer-BR (painting), Swiss Hutless (car modelling), Sylvain (track modelling), T-Spark (painting), Tato (painting), Vassalfada (sounds), Vince Klortho (R&D), Zulu (painting).
Our thoughts also go to our long term friends who built Virtua_LM history: Aprimatic, Burger4man, Danilo, Eden7c, Eclipsee, Joe Bar Team, King Of The Ring, Padajacaba, Revsect, Trumpf.
Arnold Wong, Batman, Bullitt, Christ, David Wright, Desmo, Digitt, DrGroove, Elio75, Elwood, emac, Eric.Bugs, F1Racer, Firefox, gadjo, Greeze, Greybrad, Grietick, Grincheux, Gundam, JBMASS, Kakushi, Kalaan, Khyn, Menro, mianiak, Mika Hirvonen, MilleFeuilles21, MotorFX, Moucham, Mullog, Niko, Nikolovic, Otaugames, Pete Walsh, Punko353, Raegon, Roswell, sg72, Spacekid, SpeedFr, Sticky-Fingers, Sulky, Taz, TheLonely, TheNewBob, Tmsi68, Valgone, Vevex, Yoss.
Special thanks go to….
Image Space Incorporated (ISI) …for providing us with great modding platforms for so many years. emac …for hosting our forums and for his kindness and honesty in our everyday virtual life.
Our testing team …for their valuable help in the last moments preceding the release.
Our families …, who shared and endured this strange passion during those last years.
Our loyal fans.
Terms and conditions
- Conversion or modification of any of this package’s contents is strictly prohibited, whatever the destination platform.
- Usage of some textures can be granted according to the conditions described inside the Virtua_LM disclaimer written on our website.
- In a more general way, the restrictions of use applied to this package are described inside the disclaimer section of the Virtua_LM website. Any additional question can be asked (in a polite way) on our forums.
Newer Version: Virtua_LM Mid-Ohio V2.02